1. Use a condom.
2. Don't preach hellfire and guilt over healthy sexuality to children.
3. Don't extort the poor or promise their redemption against financial reward.
4. If your marriage is destructive to yourselves and others, and all else has been tried, get an amicable legal divorce.
5. Give women control over their birth cycles.
6. Use science and reason to solve significant problems, including spirituality and mental health.
7. If you have harmed a child, don't hide in the Vatican; give yourself up to authorities.
|Cardinal Law, currently occupying an apartment in the Vatican after escaping justice in Boston|
8. Don't make Concordats with dictators or encourage massacres from the pulpit.
9. Don't promise divine reward you can't possibly know or back up.
10. Don't dictate morality to the poor while living in a palace financed by the sale of indulgences.